In the below pages, are some of the projects that I have been working on (or are in the planning stages) related to building and/or modifying guitars. I got started doing this a in October of 2011 when a friend of mine pulled out his Fender American Strat and told me how much he paid for it. I stupidly said that I could put one together for a fraction of the price that would sound as good if not better. He called my bluff and thus began a horribly exciting and expensive past-time.
- Fender Squier Refit
- Les Paul (copy) build (FireGuts) — working on post
- Pining for a Tele — working on post
- The Noisy Cricket (solid state, 1/2 watt amp)
- The Barking Spider Amp (Like a Noisy Cricket but with 2 watts an a reverb and tone stack) – Working on this right after I get a Noise Cricket under my belt
- The Tube Cricket (solid state/tube hybrid amp) — planning
- Pickup Winder — planning